Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Traditional Art / Student Core Member Sarah/ TessFemale/United States Groups :iconadoptsforanybody: AdoptsForAnybody
Anybody can buy or sell adopts!
Recent Activity
Deviant for 1 Year
1 Month Core Membership
Statistics 267 Deviations 6,556 Comments 15,264 Pageviews

Leana



Leana Comm by Ukulelewolfeh Leanna (Gift) by HappyOreoDay Headshot Leanna (Comm) by HappyOreoDay :thumb642771252:

Reagan

Watchers

Art Progress/To-Do



pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii 2 line art chibis for Yuriihime 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii One fully colored chibi for HannahRHurst 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Pony for timespacelove 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Pony for Amour-Aigre-douce 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Pony for Em-n-EmDoodles 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Pony for Frostdance89 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Pony for CrotonCake 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii YCH Slot 3 for Unicornprinzess 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Palette Pony for Larka-the-chubbywolf 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii AT for f-lowers088 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Headshot for bonnietessa 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Headshot for demonrin16power 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii Cheeb for ScribbleCoreDA 'Paid' bar by StampMakerLKJ
pixel pink progress bar - 0 by puucheii YCH for BluePixieGirl 'Unpaid' Bar by StampMakerLKJ








































Don't Hate Me...

Groups

BLACKLIST














These people can't:
-Buy things
-Comment on
things
-Enter in raffles,
contests, etc.


SirHiddenGirl
BlueAsteroid
XxDemonsSoulSongxX

Activity


Doll Girl [OPEN] PRICE REDUCED!!
PayPal ONLY $2 (USD)

Once adopted:
-Please credit me 1st time drawn
-Feel free to name, give story, etc.
-Tag me (If you want) when you draw her! :)
-You are allowed to resell/gift/trade

Hope you like her! :)

(PS Those are Sharpie marks, but you can remove them if you want)
Loading...
Guys!! My birthday is in a month!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there! I am looking for 5 guest artists for Shimmer Cubes! They are a closed species by Plamenchito and I

These are the Mascots: Shimmer Cube Mascots! by AdoptsAndShtuffs
Here is the trait sheet: Shimmer cubes traits by Plamenchito


If you would like to be a guest artist please fill out this form
Username(Of All Accounts) :
How many would you like to make(Up to 3) :
What will you price them:
Why do you want to make them:
What are some examples of your adopts:


With the adopts: YOU WILL GET 75% AND Plamenchito will get the other 25%

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconrazzberrypeanut:
RazzberryPeanut Featured By Owner Jun 10, 2017  Student Traditional Artist
Hi!
Is it okay if I cancel your commissions? I realize that I don't have the resources to do them perfectly and I feel bad I haven't started them. This is nothing against you <3
Reply
:iconadoptsandshtuffs:
AdoptsAndShtuffs Featured By Owner Jun 12, 2017  Student Traditional Artist
That's fine. :)
Reply
:iconrazzberrypeanut:
RazzberryPeanut Featured By Owner Jun 13, 2017  Student Traditional Artist
Okay, sorry again.. thank you :,)
Reply
:iconcloudylightning:
CloudyLightning Featured By Owner May 13, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:huggle:
Reply
:iconabidding-capillary:
Abidding-Capillary Featured By Owner Edited Apr 12, 2017  Student Traditional Artist
BREATHES Why am I not
watching

y o U
Reply
:iconadoptsandshtuffs:
AdoptsAndShtuffs Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2017  Student Traditional Artist
Awwe! Thank you! <3
Reply
:iconabidding-capillary:
Abidding-Capillary Featured By Owner Apr 12, 2017  Student Traditional Artist
Np >W< 
Reply
:iconrazzberrypeanut:
RazzberryPeanut Featured By Owner Mar 18, 2017  Student Traditional Artist
Hello!
I will be finising the rest of your YCHs today, I'm so sorry for the long wait!!
Reply
:iconrockyfivethehedgehog:
RockyFiveTheHEdgehog Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Reply
:iconneru-van:
neru-van Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2017
Thank you for the watch! It really means a lot Chili Anime Emoji (Snuggy hug) [V2]

Hope you have a wonderful day ♥
Reply
Add a Comment: